Business relies on relationships. Relationships based on transparency and balance are more likely to last than arrangements unreasonably benefiting one side to the detriment of the other. Our proven expertise in achieving your goals while avoiding conflict helps you conduct business not litigation. Many lawyers pride themselves on their ability to win in court. We pride ourselves on our ability to keep you out of court.
Industries and Clients Served:
- Foreign Companies and Investors:We provide General Counsel Services to foreign companies, investment groups, and individual clients who wish to do business in, invest or relocate to the United States.Whatever your sector, activity or investment, we accompany you every step of the way, including (but not only) company formation, mergers and acquisitions, real estate purchase and leasing, franchising, customs and importing, intellectual property, product launch and distribution.We work with your executives or legal department and provide you with our legal and business knowledge and contacts.
- Real Estate Development, Purchase and Leasing:We represent developers, purchasers and sellers in commercial and residential real estate projects and transactions. Our services include contract negotiation, due diligence, title and escrow services, overall project supervision, document preparation, general contracting, subcontracting, leasing, licensing and permitting.We specialize in representing absentee purchasers who cannot travel but require representation in all phases of their purchase or project. Our services extend equally beyond the United States to representing US and foreign clients developing projects in the Caribbean and Latin America.
- Hospitality (Hotels, Restaurants, Night Clubs):Coradin Law P.A. has established a strong track record in representing clients in the hospitality industry, particularly foreign developers and investors in both domestic and off-shore projects. We have successfully represented investment groups and entrepreneurs in acquiring, developing and launching various hospitality venues in South Florida and have represented hotel and resort developers in Florida and the Caribbean.Our experience covers commercial real estate acquisition and leasing of restaurants and night clubs, hotel franchise agreement negotiation, general contracting, engineering and procurement, establishment of condo-hotel and fractional ownership, and general owner’s representative services in development projects.
- Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas:We represent renewable energy developers in US and offshore independent power projects, including legal structuring, preparation and negotiation of power purchase agreements, government concessions, engineering, procurement, construction, operations and maintenance agreements.
- Sustainable (Green) Technology:We represent sponsors of new products and technologies from concept and business plan preparation, to research and development ventures, to supply chain establishment, to market penetration and product launch.
- Mining, Natural Resources:Coradin Law P.A. has represented US and foreign interests in offshore mining, including concession negotiations with foreign governments, mergers, reverse-mergers, permitting and licensing.Our international transactional experience in the mining sector also includes corporate governance, FCPA compliance, conflict resolution and General Counsel Services.
- Capital Markets, Project Finance, Private Equity, Venture Capital:We represent sponsors, principals, emerging companies and start-ups in capital raises varying from seed capital to non-recourse project financing.Our services include preparation of business plans, review of financials, selection and formation of corporate structure, private placement offerings, presentations to angel investors and venture capital, and escrow services.
- Small and Medium Enterprises, Emerging Companies:We represent entrepreneurs in various industries and sectors at all stages of their business lifecycle from initial concept to IPO, merger or sale.Our services include entity selection and formation, corporate governance, corporate finance, deal representation, regulatory compliance, pre-IPO governance and transactions, dispute resolution, and exit strategies.
FLEXIBLE FEE ARRANGEMENTS:
At Coradin Law P.A., an important component of our value-add is our flexibility in fee structures. Our legal services are provided at competitive rates, not only for the Florida market but especially for international legal services. In addition, we will work with you to establish a structure that provides predictability and value.
In particular, our General Counsel Services are available at a fixed monthly retainer that affords you your own legal department without the costly overhead of a fulltime in-house counsel.
AN INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF CO-COUNSEL:
Our clients benefit not only from our areas of expertise but from our extensive network of co-counsel and professionals in complementary disciplines including:
- Intellectual Property
- Off-shore entities
- Foreign Jurisdictions (Europe, LATAM, Caribbean)
Our collaboration with our network allows us to maintain efficiencies and levels of experience commensurate with ours, resulting in cost savings and an effective “one-stop shop” for our clients.