REAL ESTATE LEGAL SERVICES
Coradin Law P.A.’s real estate practice is experienced in representing international buyers, particularly from Europe and Latin America, in Florida real estate acquisitions and developments. We also represent hotel, restaurant, resort, and night club owners and developers in their acquisitions and developments.
Florida real estate transactions
- Specializing in representing international buyers, investors and developers.
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Contracts.
- Real estate financing.
- Real estate investment fund formation and governance.
- Title and escrow services, due diligence.
- Condominium documents.
- Planned communities and subdivisions.
- Hospitality acquisition and development.
- Representation of developers and investors
- Including offices, retail, shopping centers.
Owner’s representative services
- Forming and managing the project team.
- Conducting due diligence and business plan preparation.
- Overseeing architecture and programming, market and sales, general contracting.
- Including hotels, resorts, restaurants and night clubs.
- Including offshore developments in the Caribbean.
- Represented French fund in acquisition of Florida sub-division. Negotiated purchase agreement, conducted legal due diligence, coordinated inspections, provided title, escrow and closing services.
- Managed $50,000,000 resort development in Haiti. As owner’s representative and legal counsel, conducted programming and feasibility analysis. Prepared Reg. D and Reg. S offerings. Negotiated construction financing with banking group led by Canadian international bank. Assembled and led project team. Negotiated EPC, architecture, and franchise agreements. Created hybrid ownership model in compliance with Haitian and US laws, including ILSA and ’33 Act; closely advised board of directors on corporate strategy, governance and investor relations. Led relations with Haitian Tourism Ministry.
- Advised management of real estate-backed commercial paper trader in its launch of a distressed note acquisition finance program. Counseling on acquisition criteria, reviewing all security documents, note acquisition agreements and finance agreements.
- Led franchise negotiations for developer with U.S. international hotel franchise in placing flag on new hotel construction in Miami.
- Negotiated franchise agreement with U.S. international hotel franchise for conversion of hotel in Haiti to the first U.S. hotel flag in Haiti.