Your Own Legal Department:
US and foreign companies that do not have a legal department can now have their own dedicated General Counsel on an as-needed or part-time basis. Coradin Law P.A. General Counsel Services is a special service whereby we provide on-going legal counsel and representation to your company, for both routine legal matters and strategic advice, at a discounted flat fee.
An Outsourcing Solution:
Companies that have their own legal departments may use Coradin Law P.A. General Counsel Services as a temporary or permanent extension of their in-house legal team to handle spikes in work or outsource certain legal tasks at a cost-efficient rate.
Companies experiencing growth
- Who have a regular need for legal services
- Who do not wish to incur the overhead of hiring a fulltime attorney
- Who find most law firm hourly billing rates exorbitant.
- Looking to establish a US presence
- Who need a large firm partner-level legal experience
- Who need executive-level business acumen and contacts, without the high cost of hiring (or transferring) a senior legal executive in the United States.
- Who currently retain one or more law firms as outside counsel but wish to save on the head-spinning hourly rates
- Who require an attorney, either for routine legal matters or for more strategic advice and representation.